Wednesday, 5 August 2020

If only I could !

If only I could remember

What I was when the time was mine

If only I could remember

How the sun shine


I look upon the tree

I See the rain drop

From the last rain of the summer 

The wind blew, the tree shook

The drop but was still there

I climbed up to adore its strength

I saw it was me!

And the one I took as a strength to be

It was the sign of ceasing to live

For dead don’t move, don’t groove , don’t grow 

No matter how furious the ire, the sorrow


The natural is often not so obvious

The brightness is least nearest to the light 

Resistance to logic is not always the instinct 

And the one with the greatest smile, has the greatest plight


But,

If only I could remember

These words when I needed

If only I could

Go back in time!

No comments:

Post a Comment