Thursday, 2 December 2021

Sinking Heart

 My heart sinks in the water of its beat

 When the sun glazes down, blazes down

When the soothing air breezes

When it’s time to lay low and reap the hard work

My heart sinks in the water of its beat

 

I travel to my inner self

I see the hollow, dark yet beating heart

I see the color I have been sprayed with

I see no reasons for it to be the way it is

I see many reasons why it is the way it is

I see no reasons for it to be the way it is

 

I fear from who I am

The stab bearer of myself

I help hands wet in holy blood of mine

I cheer for the voice bashing on deeds of mine

I choose the path which always ends in disparity

Taking away peace of mine

 

My heart sinks in the water of its beat

Yet I let it beat

I let it bleed

I let it breed

What I am not, what I should not

Get in return

I see no reason for it to be the way it is

I see my heart sink in the water of beat of what it is

 

1 comment: